Thursday 6 September 2018

HALLOWEEN HOCHANDA SNEAK PEEKS

Morning everyone,
I’m so excited for this blog today. Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts will be on Hochanda, tomorrow at 11am with our brand new Halloween mdf collection. Why am I excited? Because I designed the mdf for this collection, and couldn’t be more proud of the finished products.
I love Halloween, and designing this collection was so much fun. I wanted a creepy and scary theme running throughout, and feel that the samples carry that out perfectly.
I hope you can all tune in on, Saturday, 8th September, at 11am. Our very own Jan will be demonstrating the products, and Yiannis will be hosting.
Eeeeek, I’m beyond excited, so I hope you can all tune in to see the lovely products.
Here are my samples for the show xxx







4 comments: