Tuesday 21 August 2018

FANTASY MDF STORAGE BOX

Morning all,

Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Fantasy mdf storage box. I made this using the 9 compartment storage box. This has been showcased on Hochanda a couple of times in the past, each with a different theme.
I chose to do a fantasy theme with this box, and as luck would have it, I’d just received the stunning 12x12 papers from Craft Box - “The Dreamer” featuring dragons,  Phoenix, mermaids, fairies, and unicorns ❤️
I painted the compartments in two shades of blue, which I took from the colouring in the papers, then added the papers to the front, sides, and inside lid.
I added a few words to the outside. I hope you like xx
Products used:
Daisy’s mdf storage box
Daisy’s mdf glue
‘Lapis’ & ‘Ocean’ Dina Wakley media acrylic paint
Craft Box ‘The Dreamer’ paper pad
The Works wooden letters
Silver Pebeo 4artist marker







No comments:

Post a Comment