Sunday 16 September 2018

RIP

Morning everyone,
Today, I’m sharing one of my recent DT projects for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - RIP.
I was honoured to design the Halloween collection that was recently showcased on Hochanda. So, today I’m sharing my RIP creation. It’s a two part mdf set, consisting of the gravestone and base. These are so much fun to create! With mine, I used some texture paste to give some texture to both the base and stone. I then painted the stone in grey and the base brown. I used some faux moss as grass. I added a zombie hand from the recent Tim Holtz Halloween idea-ology collection, to make it look like a hand was coming out of the earth.
I added a few embellishments, such as the mdf fences, either side of the grass, and a die cut raven and rubber rats to finish it all off.
You can really go to town with these projects.
This collection sold out on Hochanda, so I know a lot of you bought one. I’d love to see what you create, so please share on our fan group on Facebook xx
Products used:
Daisy’s mdf Halloween RIP gravestone
Daisy’s mdf Halloween grab bag
Daisy’s mdf glue
Daisy’s faux moss
Texture paste
Dina Wakley paints
Die cut raven
Rubber rats
TH Idea-ology zombie hand



No comments:

Post a Comment