Thursday 2 August 2018

MDF STEAMPUNK ALBUM

Hi everyone,
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Mdf steampunk album. I used the Daisy’s 4 mdf square plaques with holes. For the papers I used Craft box’s “Steampunk Ciy” papers. These are stunning papers. I used some SnipArt and Dusty Attic mdf and chipboard for decoration, as well as some gorgeous Mitform, from Craft Box, and some of my own metal embellishments. I used chain to bind all the pages. I hope you like xx
Products used:
Daisy’s 4 mdf square plaques with holes 
Craft Box “Steampunk City” papers
Craft Box Mitform
SnipArt mdf clock keys and screws
SnipArt clocks and numbers 
Dusty Attic “Geometric”
Metal embellishments from my stash 
Vintage Photo & Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink 
Mod podge 
Ranger Glossy Accents 
Pinflair 3D glue gel 

Chain





No comments:

Post a Comment