Tuesday 24 July 2018

GOTH BETTY

Hey everyone,
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Goth Betty.
I did a ‘regular’ Betty Boop a while ago (see an earlier post) so I thought I’d decorate this one a little differently.
I had an old dressing gown, so cut it up and used for the dress part of this. I used ribbon for the basque and painted the rest with distress paints.
These come in a pack of two, and are so much fun to decorate as you wish. Why not have a go.
Have you joined our fan group on Facebook yet? You can get up to date blog posts from the DT and info on Hochanda shows, as well as showcase your own creations xx
Products used:
Daisy’s mdf ‘Betty Boop’ 
Black satin material 
Red ribbon
Black lace
Tim Holtz idea-ology bronze fasteners 
Black string 
Crafter’s Companion Stick & Stay
‘Mermaid Lagoon’ & ‘Antique Linen’ distress paints 
Black & Copper Pebeo 4artist marker 

White Posca pen 


No comments:

Post a Comment