Tuesday 10 July 2018

MIXED MEDIA DOOR HANGER

Good morning all,

It’s seems like ages since I last blogged! I hope you’re all well.
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Mixed media door hanger. This is such a quick and simple project. Minimum effort, maximum result!!
These mdf door hangers are so lovely to work with. No preparation needed. I used some gorgeous dusty attic greyboard, some art pebbles, some Metal embellishments (of course 😉) an mdf word “Craft,” and then painted it all with black gesso.
Once it had dried, I used some of Finnabair’s beautiful opal waxes. I love these and they smell divine!! Done, simple!! See you all next week xx
Products used:
Daisy’s mdf door hanger 
Daisy’s mdf words “Craft”
Finnabair melange art pebbles 
Metal cogs and embellishments 
The Dusty Attic “Geometric” greyboard 
IndigoBlu Black gesso 
Ranger glossy accents

Finnabair art alchemy opal wax magic: green brocade, royal robes, turquoise satin 


No comments:

Post a Comment