Tuesday 1 May 2018

STEAMPUNK TISSUE BOX

Good morning guys,
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Steampunk Tissue Box. Firstly, this is right up my street, so I’ve decided that all my blogs for this month will be steampunk related 😊
The tissue box itself is so easy to assemble. I used paints to distress the surfaces, then used die cuts of cogs, followed by pipes cut from thick mat board.
Be sure to come back next week to see my cog tree 😘 xx
Products used:
Daisy’s mdf tissue box
Daisy’s mdf glue
Antique Linen & Walnut Stain Distress paint
Mermaid Lagoon, Weathered Wood, Walnut Stain & Black Soot Distress inks
Tim Holtz ‘Gearhead’ die & ‘Pipeline’ Bigz die
Sizzix Mat Board
Kraft card
Tim Holtz idea-ology box corners
Black Pebeo 4artist marker



No comments:

Post a Comment