Tuesday 22 May 2018

INDUSTRIAL STEAMPUNK BOOK

Morning everyone,
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Industrial steampunk book. This is the third part of my month of steampunk projects.
These Mdf storage books come in a pack of three, and this is the smallest of the set. Although it’s the smallest, it’s actually a really good size!
I decided I wanted to do an industrial design, so used a metal rivet effect embossing folder on some silver mirror for the outside of the book. I then wanted to make it look aged, so used some black paint over the top, then rubbed most of it off. The paint stayed on some parts and I love the results!
I added lots of greyboard cogs and clocks to give it the steampunk look. I hope u like it 😘 xxx
Products used:
Daisy’s set of 3 mdf books (small book)
Daisy mdf glue
Silver mirror card
Tim Holtz ‘riveted metal’ embossing folder
That’s Crafty surfaces - greyboard cogs & grunge clocks
Black Soot distress paint
Walnut Stain distress ink
Silver Pebeo 4artist marker




No comments:

Post a Comment