Tuesday 13 March 2018

RUSTIC CLOCK

Hey everyone,
Today, I’m sharing my latest DT project for Daisy’s Jewels and Crafts - Rustic Clock. This is a fab project to get stuck into, and you get all the parts you need. I didn’t use the little mdf numbers, as I covered over the whole clock face with some rustic papers from The Works. I then distressed the paper further with inks and sanding it in parts.  I added cogs and a few Roman numerals to finish. I hope you like. See you all next week xx
Products used:
Daisy’s mdf clock
Daisy’s mdf glue
Daisy’s mdf cogs
Rustic Atmosphere paper pad - The Works
Vintage Photo & Peacock Feathers Distress oxides
Mod podge
Metal cogs
Mdf Roman numerals
Crafter’s Workshop stencil - Art is
Imagination Crafts clock stencil
Mixed media stencil





No comments:

Post a Comment