Tuesday 26 September 2017

ELEGANT PALETTE & BRUSHES

Hey guys,
Nice to see you again. Today, I'm sharing my latest DT project for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts - paint palette and brushes.
Now, this was a fab project for me, and right up my street! I used some stunning paints and waxes, brushos and Luscious pigment powders for the palette.
Firstly, I used some structure paste, Polaris stones and art stones for texture, then covered in gesso. Then, I used the paints, powders & waxes to give it some gorgeous colour. I used the waxes to give it some highlights and luxury. I finally added the mdf word 'Create' from Daisy's to finish is all off. All products used are listed below. Thanks for looking 😊
Products used:
Daisy's mdf artist board with 2 paint brushes 
Daisy's mdf words "Create"
Imagination Crafts structure paste 
Finnabair art stones/mini art stones 
The Craft Box Polaris stones 
Pebeo white gesso 
Hot glue 
Brusho's: Turquoise, Dark Brown, and Emerald Green 
IndigoBlu's Luscious pigment powders: Verdigris & Penny Dreadful 
Finnabair Art Alchemy Metallique Mermaid Teal acrylic paint 
Finnabair Art Alchemy Bronze Age Metallique wax and Red Amber Antique Brilliance wax
Vintage photo distress paint 
Black Shadow Nuvo Hybrid ink pad
Tim Holtz Birch & Pine stamp 
Pinflair glue gel 

Metal embellishments





No comments:

Post a Comment