Sunday 30 July 2017

LOVE ON A STAND

Hey everyone,
Today, I'm posting my recent DT project for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts. It's a lovely little words on stands piece. There are lots of these available on the website. This one is the word 'LOVE'
I have listed all the products used below.
This was very easy to put together and decorate, and makes a lovely piece of home decor or a wonderful gift for someone special.
You can embellish with whatever takes your fancy, I used lots of flowers and leaves and some gorgeous silver metal embellishments from my stash.
The main components are so easy to paint or cover with your favourite papers too. I went around the edges with one of Pebeo's metallic 4artist markers.
Hope you like xx

Products used:
Daisy's words on stand 'Love'
Daisy's mdf glue 
Graphic 45 12x12 "A Ladies' Diary"
'Bundled Sage' distress paint 
Silver Pebeo 4artist marker 
Metal embellishments 
Self adhesive gems 
Flowers & leaves from The Trinket Parlour and The Craft Box 

Collal 3d glue gel 

No comments:

Post a Comment